Thursday, March 27, 2008

I write for Ezine Articles

These articles that you see in this blog are G rated. I write articles for Ezine Articles and they are always putting my articles in their problem article file. It kind of stinks but it is still working for me. I just wanted everyone reading them to know that I am not that friendly like the edited versions are portraying me. I would much rather get with-it, shall we say, and include a much more straight -up approach.
I was told along time ago that when a person writes a story they are supposed to tell it just like would tell someone in person. I guess the way I talk to people is inappropriate or something. Luckily I haven't let Ezines consistent nature of throwing my articles in as problems affect my confidence in any way. I still crack on individuals or groups just like I always have.
My articles have been listed as, slanderous, libel, adult, graphical, and negligent to human nature. I have edited everyone of those and they did all get published. I do, however, have the original dialogue saved on my computer if any one wants those versions to compare to the edited published versions. You wouldn't believe all the content that was taken off of some just to get published.
In no way does this mean that I still don't enjoyed writing for Ezine as they have helped get people to click in to my main site uscarnys.com. They have been of complete assistance in aiding the discovery of my new web site and I am grateful for their sensitive and caring asses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Your comments will be displayed so please keep this family friendly.