Sunday, March 23, 2008

A really good SEO

Recently I came accross a SEO that gave me some very good advice on how to clean up my site. I am a complete beginner at web site building I just started building mine on February 1 of this year. This SEO let me have it. Told me my site was unhealthy. I had no ideea why. I had to pay a small price but got some very good info as to what was wrong with several areas of my site. I was then inadvertanly reading an article through Web Pro News about bad SEO tactics and realized that it was the same stuff this SEO was telling me I was doing wrong. It was ironic that I got second opinion backing my SEO's claims. The company my SEO works for is PRO-Webs.net. I will be applying this link in my links on this blog and also my blog at carnys.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Your comments will be displayed so please keep this family friendly.